关于NKE (National Knowledge Exam 国家知识考试)
Professional Practice 专业实践
Workforce Planning and Talent Management 人员规划与人才管理
Employee & Labour Relations
Total Rewards 全面薪酬
Learning and Development 学习与发展
Health, Wellness, and Safe Workplace
HR Metrics, Reporting and Financial Management 人力资源的考量、报告和财务管理
1. The delegation of functional authority to the HR department to handle such matters as compensation and benefits administration ensure all ofthe following EXCEPT:
B. Manager’s support
D. Consistent application and legal compliance
2. What four criteria must an organization’s capabilities meet in order to provide sustained competitive advantage?
A. They must be strong, clear, well communicated, and aligned with organization values
B. They must be specific,measurable, relevant, and timely
C. They must be valuable, rare, imitable, and organized
D. They must be widely adopted, protected, continuously developed, and evaluated
3. Which of the following statements is false?
A. Systems and processes that drive the right behaviours don’t need to be in place for organization alignment to occur.
B. Confidence, usefulness and purpose are factors that affect employee morale.
C. Employee engagement and employee satisfaction mean different things.
D. An employee who identifies with an organization would have common goals and values as that organization.
4. When employees are given the ability to purchase company stock at today’s price sometime in the future, this is known as:
A. Employee share purchase plan
B. Stock options
C. Stock appreciation rights
D. Phantom stock plans
5. You are working with a business team to forecast your labour/staffing needs for your organization. Which of the following is not a quantitative approach?
A. Sales minus the cost to make the products
B. Sales revenues per employee
C. Analyzing the labour productivity ratio
D. Using the Delphi technique